A 6-week mindfulness class to improve the quality of your life
Do you race from task to task in your life, wondering where the time went at the end of the day? Do you feel like you are just going through the motions of your life? Is your mind constantly reviewing your to-do list, even when you want to relax? Are you a world-class multitasker, with your attention in at least two places at once at all times? If you answered yes to any of these questions, or simply have an interest in exploring the concept of mindfulness, this course is designed for you.
There is now a robust body of research showing that mindfulness can help with stress, anxiety, focus, depression, memory, self-esteem, relationship health, and productivity. How does it work? Brain imaging research shows us that a regular mindfulness practice can cause beneficial changes in our brain. Wow, that’s impressive! What does this mean for day-to-day life? Mindfulness improves our abilities to manage stress and our emotional reactions, allowing us to be more fully present and engaged in our lives. It can also foster a better sense of clarity and balance. Are you curious to see what changes could happen in your life?
We will explore many facets of mindfulness:
- Mindful meditation
- Mindfulness in everyday activities
- Breath and body awareness
- Emotional awareness and regulation
- Mindfulness for relationships
- Dates and Time: Thursday evenings, January 23 through February 27, from 6:00pm—7:30pm.
- Location: 8340 Meadow Road, Suite 224, Dallas, TX 75231.
- Cost: $260, includes access to online guided meditations and a 15-20 minute one-on-one coaching session. Groups of 3 or more are eligible for a $25 discount each.
*Note: This course is not a psychotherapy group and is not intended to serve as stand-alone treatment for mental illness, emotional problems, or any medical condition.